Inspire your imagination with this high quality, giclee art print on sustainable paper, 310gsm Hahnemuhle Photo Rag.
Inspired by Devon's countryside, this will make a beautiful and valuable addition to your home, as well as a special and unique gift for both children and grown ups too. To help nurture, brighten and lift your spirits every time you look at it.
Perfect for a nursery and a child's bedroom to help captivate their imaginations and a piece of colourful art that they can grow up with.
The print is of a very high quality and it even looks like it might be felted wool and as a result, it has a very warm and nurturing feel to it.
ORIGINAL FELT PIECE
The print is taken from my original, dry needle felt picture. The vast majority of wool used was organic wool dyed from plants and flowers, giving beautiful harmonious colours directly from nature.
I also used a small amount of non-mulesed merino wool to add depth and richness to the piece.
Colour deeply effects and influences our emotions and so it was important to me that I used naturally derived colours sourced from our environment.
I was given lots of different unused cotton so I sewed around the animals to add some definition.
- Please note: The photo of the print used has been downgraded in order for it to be suitable for online purposes. Colour's may vary slightly due to the nature of viewing it on a screen.
- The print is UNFRAMED. It fits a 50cm x 50cm frame, please see framing section.
- My signature is printed onto the paper and the title 'Goodnight Moon, Goodnight Stars...' is handwritten in pencil.
- The size of the print including the white border surround -
Width - 38.8cm
Length - 39.8cm.
- The image itself (excluding the white border) -
Width - 34.6cm
Length - 35.1cm.
- White border surround -
2.5cm at the bottom of print
If it is being sent as a gift and you would like a personalized message included, I am very happy to write a very brief handwritten message including the occasion onto a small recycled kraft tag.