Inspire your imagination with this high quality, giclee art print on sustainable paper, 310gsm Hahnemuhle Photo Rag.
Inspired by Devon's countryside, this will make a beautiful and valuable addition to your home, as well as a special and unique gift for all ages. To help nurture, brighten and lift your spirits every time you look at it.
Perfect for your home or even in a child's bedroom to help captivate imaginations and a piece of colourful, nurturing art that they can grow up with.
The print is of a very high quality and it even looks like it might be felted wool and as a result, it has a very warm and nurturing feel to it.
ORIGINAL FELT PIECE
The print is taken from an original which I dry needle felted using sheep wool onto a natural felted flat piece.
The majority of the wool used was organic wool dyed from plants and flowers, giving beautiful harmonious colours directly from nature.
For two of the different colour greens and a brown, I used non-mulesed merino wool to add depth and richness of colour to the piece.
Colour deeply effects and influences our emotions and so it was important to me that I used the natural colours of the wool.
I was given lots of different unused cotton so I sewed around the animals to add some definition.
- Please note: The photo of the print used has been downgraded in order for it to be suitable for online purposes. Colours may vary slightly due to the nature of viewing it on a screen.
- The print is UNFRAMED, it will fit a 50cm x 50cm frame but please see framing section.
- My signature is printed onto the paper and the title 'Beneath the Earth, Badgers Sleep', is handwritten in pencil.
- The size of the print including the white border surround -
Width - 38.8cm
Length - 39.8cm.
- The image itself (excluding the white border) -
Width - 34.6cm
Length - 35.1cm.
- White border surround -
2.5cm at the bottom of the print
If it is being sent as a gift and you would like a personalized message included, I am very happy to write a very brief handwritten message including the occasion onto a small recycled kraft tag.