If you would like this print framed then it will cost £40. Please message me directly & I can post it to you or you are welcome to collect. Inspire your imagination with this high quality, giclee art print on sustainable paper, 310gsm Hahnemuhle Photo Rag.Inspired by Devon's countryside, this will make a beautiful and valuable addition to your home, as well as a special and unique gift for all ages! To help nurture, brighten and lift your spirits every time you look at it. The print is of a very high quality and it even looks like it might be felted wool and as a result, it has a very warm and nurturing feel to it. ORIGINAL FELT PIECE The print is taken from my original, dry needle felt picture. The vast majority of wool used was organic wool dyed from plants and flowers, giving beautiful harmonious colours directly from nature. I also used a small amount of non-mulesed merino wool to add depth and richness to the piece. Colour deeply effects and influences our emotions and so it was important to me that I used naturally derived colours sourced from our environment. I was given lots of different unused cotton so I sewed around the animals to add some definition. TECHNICAL STUFF Please note: The photo of the print used has been downgraded in order for it to be suitable for online purposes. Colour's may vary slightly due to the nature of viewing it on a screen. The print is UNFRAMED - It fits a 30cm x 40cm frame - please see framing section. My signature and the title 'Badgers Under the Apple Tree' is handwritten in pencil. The size of the print including the white border - Width - 26cm Height - 31cm The image itself (excluding the white border) - Width - 21.8cm Height - 26cm White border surround - 2cm 2.5cm at the bottom of the print GIFT OPTIONS If it is being sent as a gift and you would like a personalized message included, I am very happy to write a very brief handwritten message including the occasion onto a small recycled kraft tag. Thank you.
Badgers Under the Apple Tree
- The print is UNFRAMED, here are a couple of options that I have used;
If you are local and would like to collect a framed print then please message me on the contact page or email me at firstname.lastname@example.orgIKEA
- Wood or white frame - RIBBA / £6 / 30cm x 40cm. The picture mount inner/opening measurement is marginally too SMALL for the print on this particular IKEA frame so you can do any of the following;
- Cut the IKEA mount yourself (VERY carefully!) with a craft knife or stanley knife. You only have one shot at it & it might go wrong, so be prepared! Mind your fingers the mount edges are sharp!!
- STICK - using masking/washi tape ONLY onto the back of the print and place over the top of the existing picture mount or remove mount althogether and place print over existing backing paper,
- Purchase a pre-cut picture mount online & they will do it for you & post it to you, or get a mount cut from your local framing shop (£5/£7)
*CUSTOM FRAMEDFrame size 30cm x 40cm / £25 (this can vary depending on who you see)***Please message me with any questions***
- REMEMBER to check the measurements of the print with the picture mount measurements that you would like.